Monday, November 04, 2002
Blog Break

A break from Calculus homework is needed...who really wants to know how to differentiate discreet equations? I wish high school taught things we could apply to life.

Anyhoo, I have officially started my Christmas Wish List. My family sat around the kitchen table Sunday morning talking about presents, and I thought it was borderline absurd. It was only 2 days after Halloween! But, trying to be the good daughter, I proposed that we keep ourselves organized this year and implement Wish Envelopes into the household. All we have to do is get an envelope for each person, write our name on it and fill it with wonderful gift ideas to make shopping easier for fellow family members.
No.
I can't remember whether they looked at me like I had 7 heads, or if they just ignored me. Either way, Greg's family can do it, but that's just not how Chinese families work. Especially not mine.

Regardless, first on Shirley's Wish List: A digicam.

Right. Like she even knows how to use one.

Believe me, if I find one under the tree, I will learn like there's no tomorrow! Now that I'm here blogging away, I might as well put up some cool pictures. Not only will this place be an inch prettier, I'll get to have some fun. And if there's no digicam in store for me, I'm looking towards one of those big, chunky, old fashioned 35mm cameras with the giant lens. I'll get to take cool, artsy-fartsy black and white pictures.
And...if there's no camera in store for me at all...well, I've always wanted one of those lace-up corsets. *sizzle*