Wednesday, February 26, 2003
All Work And No Play Makes Shirley Go SomethingSomething
Nothing to share comes to mind right now, so here's some bits n' bites:
- Mrs. Elliott's Calculus class: the room of mathematical death! Beaten once again by a piece of paper with some numbers on it.
- 2 Schnieder's Lunchmates down, 5 more to go.
- A visit to the orthodontist last night left my teeth feeling smooth and clean, but my gums swollen and bleeding. And I still can't stop myself from rubbing my tongue over them.
I am currently in the school library because I had a Give n' Go for my last class. School ended at 11am for me today. I am trying hard to ignore the ignorance of some youth and the disrespect they have for anything and everything that is going on around me. I wish I weren't so serious all the time, but I like following the rules and obeying my elders and generally being a nice person to most, if not all, people. When did kids start to find something wrong with that?
- Work on my internal tolerance levels.
- Become an actress for real and get famous.