Saturday, November 16, 2002
The Good, The Great, and The Even Better!

The Good:
- I audition for the Sears' Drama Festival play.
- I attend the DECA Regional Competition.

The Great:
- I did really well at my audition.
- I did really well at my competition.
- I see Harry Potter.

The Even Better:
- I get the lead role in the play!
- I get 1st Place in my category!

To Tim and Nikhil who bore me the good news, and to Greg and Gary who had to listen to my repeating of the news, I apologize for hurting your ears with my high pitched squealing. But I was happy! And excited! And estatic! Wheeeeeeeee!

Excuse my inflated head for just a moment.

Do you know what this means?! I'm good! I'm really good! Other people who were totally impartial to me and had no biases whatsoever thought so too! And I'm getting recognition for it. It's all I've ever wanted. *Ahh...* Who gets so much good news at once? It's been a good couple of hours.
Wait, does this mean that I won't be getting good news for a while to make up for my lump sum just now? I certainly hope not. I think I'm just making up the crappy year I had in Grade 12.

However, all of that nastiness is behind me now and I reign as Medea and the self-proclaimed Queen of DECA.
Boy, do I feel good.
:o)