Sunday, November 17, 2002
I watched Harry Potter through the phone last night.

I need a break from Lewis Carroll and his nonsense. That book is so nonsensical and CRAZY that it makes me want to hit myself it on the head with it. Not that I haven't already done that. Oh, I appreciate J.K. Rowling so much; that woman is pure genious I tell you.

I must somehow not waste time today and work my way through two ISP outlines and a scholarship application. Can anyone believe that the Merit Foundation actually accepted my late application?! I can barely! It makes me happy that exceptions are made. I got SO lucky this time, I will definitely not risk it again in the future. Applications will be in the mail at least a week in advance and proper postage will be affixed.

It's Sunday and I have not been to Hamilton this weekend, nor have I seen Tegan and Sara perform. Why? Because whoever planned their tour decided it would be best to make all their shows 19+ events! Whose bright idea was that? It makes me sad that I didn't get to see them, but not nearly as sad as Meghan. Well, if sad means angry in a funny way.

Has anyone looked outside? SNOW! Lots of it! 20 cm are predicted for today and that means it'll be perfect for tobogganning. Did I spell that right?
Anyway, one look outside and it feels like Christmas. Our tree is going up next weekend! And I must start my shopping soon, despite the fact I have hardly any funds for it this year. How exciting it will be indeed. I am the biggest fan of Christmas.