Wednesday, November 06, 2002
Ow. My Head.

Oh...my...GOD. I just came from Classical Civilizations in which we had a class debate discussing whether there was one world-wide flood, many local floods or no flood at all. One team argued that there was one flood (most likely the story of Noah's Ark) and one student made a strange comment so inconceivably...and stupidly ridiculous that it totally boggled my mind.

*class is arguing, someone makes a comment against Noah and his Ark*

Student: "Okay, there was very little disease back then...I mean, Noah lived to what, his 700s?"

*Shirley is so dumbfounded that she tries to cover her ears in a vain attempt to save her brain but it's too late and she falls to the floor just as her head explodes*

Am I offending anyone who believes in the Bible? I'm sorry, because I don't. I'm agnostic; and although I think religion is very cool, I don't think I'll ever pick one up. But regardless of whether or not you follow the Bible, does anyone believe that someone actually lived to their 700s?
Pleeeeeease say no.

I feel stupider for hearing it.

Anyway, I will have to gather what's left of my brain and practice for my guitar playing test right now. Go Greensleeves. *laugh* Rock superstardom, here I come.