Thursday, November 28, 2002
Please Excuse The Past Interruption

I genuinely apologize for my unexpected hiatus from blogging, but my busy life got the better of me and so I disappeared into the world of stress for a little bit. Things are really picking up at school and for some reason, I wasn't as prepared as I thought I would be. And so I'm dealing as best I can.

Drama rehearsals are starting and I'm not as nervous about this one-act comedy thing afterall, it turns out that the play will actually be funny. Kind of weird, but funny. I hope. I have ISPs coming out my ears, and I finally started to write them. This being a good thing as they are both due next week.

Parent/Teacher Night was tonight, and my feet are absolutely screaming at me. My back isn't any better yet either, but I think it was all worth it. I love helping, and generally being a goody-goody. Being nice is...nice. I like smiling and giving directions and running around and organizing and being bossy all at the same time. It's what I do best I guess. So I heard that the prinicpal and two VPs were singing my praises at the end of the night which always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Plus, one of the janitors said to my fellow head honch (Chris, who was also superfantastic) "Make sure to thank that little girl."

I feel very warm and fuzzy indeed.