Tuesday, November 05, 2002
Some Help?

Okay, I was wondering if I could put my compu-ignorance out there. I really want to make this blog more...blog-like. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is: How do I get one of those "Comment" tag thingies? I have no idea who comes here, and what they think because I don't have any place for them to say anything! I wish I did.

So I tried editing my template, but I think I did it incorrectly because nothing has changed. I even followed all the instructions! *sigh* I don't know....

All in all, if there is anyone out there who would like to take pity on me and give me a hand or two, I'd really appreciate it!
Oh, you can find me at shirleymanh@yahoo.ca

Thanks!

Things To Do:
- Get comment boxes
- Add a way for visitors to contact me
- Find out how to link sites/pages
- Post pictures...er, anything visual