Tuesday, November 05, 2002
Spare Time

Oh, how I do enjoy my lunch-spare on Day 2s. Except when I end up sitting around waiting for rugby practice to start! It's somewhat worthwhile since I get to practice my brand-spanking new monologue! Today at lunch I found out we'll be doing 2 productions for the Sears Drama Festival: Medea and The Actor's Nightmare.

Setback: They're comedies.
*whimper*

I can't remember the last time I succeeded in being funny on stage. Oh, I can be DRAMATIC, oh so dramatic, but funny? We'll have to see. Unfortunately, I don't get to do my famous tuna fish monologue as the production team have provided me with one. Whopee. Anyone know who Olympia Dukakis is? Ever heard of The Trojan Women or The House of Bernardo Alba? Neither have I, but I have to talk about them like I do. Yay acting!

Anyhoo, I got kicked out of the halls today because apparently the fire marshal has ordered us not to sit around in the halls...something about blocking fire exits. Like we would just sit there and block the exits if a fire started! Heck, I'd be out of there before anyone else! It saddened me, so I moved to the cafeteria. It was closed. On to the next cafeteria. Closed. Library? Closed. WELL. Back to the Bat Cave for Shirley!

This new principal is anything but a pal to the students...refusing a Gay and Lesbian Club, telling the fire marshal on us. I miss Mr. Freeman. Luckily, the GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) got started up, despite a year long battle. Can you believe the head administrator called homosexuality a "guidance problem"?! The hell it is! She's a guidance problem! *evil eye*