Sunday, November 03, 2002
Who's That Girl?

I'm still really excited about this whole Blogging thing, so here I am again.

I doubt Blogspot has any sort of "About Me" section I could make use of, but even if they did, I probably wouldn't know how to set it up. Given that I at least know how to post something, you'll learn a little bit about me here.

I play the hooker in rugby.
The water center was my favourite in kindergarten.
I enjoy cold leftovers.
Acting is one of my passions.
I collect pennies.
I'm allergic to mosquito bites.
I can't choose between sunrises and sunsets.
I love. A lot.
My favourite number is 7.
I'm five feet tall.
I've seen every episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
I really like peanut butter.
I rub the faces of my nails against my lips when I think.
My hair goes down to my waist.
I plan to donate my hair to the Cancer Society.
I smile. A lot.
I enjoy playing in the rain.
I always look for the Big Dipper first.
My favourite colour is purple.
I hated holding hands until I met Greg.
I like my music loud.
I hate it when people yell.
I was tricked into eating duck heart when I was 10.
I cry. A lot.
I can't dance, but I do it anyway.
I can't sing either, but I do that too.
I've eaten an apple a day since I was 14.
I'm an avid Simpsoneer.
My favourite winter activity is eating ice cream in the snow.
I like my orange juice pulpy.
If I'm in a kitchen, something will go wrong.
I hug. A lot.
I sing in the shower.
Crayons make me happy.
I have cookies named after me.
I always order a Shirley Temple.
I got my first computer when I was 16.
I think typewriters are extremely cool.
I'm a shopaholic.
I laugh. Out loud. A lot.
I'm stubborn.
I'm somewhat shy.
I get jealous too easily, too often.
Everyday is an effort to change the above three items.
I think public transit is romantic. Somehow.
Harry Potter is my hero.
Don Quixote is also my hero.
I try very hard.
I love canoeing.
I've never left the continent.
I talk quite fast.
I'm a social vegetarian.
I know Latin.
I can't whistle.
I'm optimistic, but sometimes I knock my glass over.
I just am.

The above is a rather superficial description of who I am, but it will have to suffice for now. The truth is, I barely know who I am, and I am no closer to finding out now than I was 7 months ago. I can promise that I'll keep trying, but no promises on results anytime soon. I am who you perceive me to be. To me, I'm simply Shirley.