Sunday, December 15, 2002
Another Attempt At Christmas Shopping This Afternoon

I managed to knock my mother off my list with a visit to the skin care aisle at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I have my new headphones from my uncle and am still awaiting my Gaxa CD rack from Ikea.

More importantly, after hours of researching on the net yesterday, I've found my new digital camera. The price is a bit higher than I expected, but then again, I didn't realize I was looking at US prices all of yesterday afternoon.

The Kodak Easy Share DX4330.

I'm giddy just thinking about it. 3.1 MP, 3x optical zoom, 1.8" display.... Of course, what I really wanted was the Canon Power Shot S30, but there's a price difference of $150. The S30 is a GREAT camera, but it's also $600. The Easy Share is a bit easier on the wallet at $450, but it still made my mom's eyes bug out. I'll wait until Boxing Day though, perhaps someone will smile on me and make Future Shop have a huge sale.

All I need now is a good photo printer.