Monday, December 30, 2002
Dear Meghan

It has come to my attention that I have a new visitor here and I'm excited. Everyone please give a warm welcome to Greg's supercool sister...Meghan!

I must admit that Greg and Meghan have had quite the influence on me these last 6 months or so. To old friends, this might shock you, so make sure you're sitting down.

I want a tattoo.

*gasp* Shirley's gone bad!
Oh please, I've always been bad. I've just done a really good job of hiding it. :o) I think everyone that seems innocent or pure has some bad streak in them. It's just a matter of when you let it out. And besides, it's nothing weird or freaky, nothing I'll regret getting inked into my skin.

PASSION. Written across my lower back.
Sure, they're a little permanent, but shouldn't passion be a permanence in one's life? It is in mine.

A few years ago, I always said that if I ever got a tattoo, it'd be of a paw print on my hip. Why? I don't know...I must have thought it was cool or something. It was in September that I changed paws to passion and ever since then, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I should probably wait until next year when I'm out of the house and the likelihood of my parents seeing it is less, but...*whine* I want one now!

Right now I'm trying to figure out what font I want it in. I know I can't pull off a graffiti-style one, no block or bubble lettering for me, and not even medieval writing will do it. I'm thinking in the style of an old typewriter. But how to incorporate purple, red and gold sparkles?