Saturday, December 14, 2002
Listening to BNL's Brian Wilson

I just realized that yesterday was Friday the 13th.
Oh well. Not like I'm that superstitious anyway.

For perhaps the first time in my life, I have a million and one things to do, and it scares me. I'm procrastinating. What else is there?

Before the weekend is over, I will have about 17 Calculus questions done, 4 tests studied for, a stack of Christmas cards written and signed with love (or something like it), and more gifts bought with the debit card that empties my already scanty bank account. Gifts also include one for me; I've spent a considerable amount of time looking at various digital cameras and researching what makes a good one. I've compiled a list of models that might serve me well and I'm proud of myself.

Eventually, I hope to be proud of myself for creating a beautiful blog site. Tim attempted to give me a crash course in web page making and I think I've made it a goal to have a good one by the time I head out of Markham. I can't wait. I think my wanting a digicam has to do with my new interest in becoming a cyber-smart chick. I hear it's a turn-on.

I talked to Eileen for the first time in months two nights ago. The next morning I didn't think I had laryngitis anymore.