Wednesday, December 18, 2002
The Queen Is Dead

Ever have a really disappointing moment? I had a bunch of those on Monday and Tuesday. Ruined my days, most likely the rest of my week. Possibly the next month. Well, maybe not. But I sure don't like thinking about it.
DECA Provincials...and I was so excited! I had high hopes this year, especially after my 4th place finish last year and especially after my 1st place at Regionals. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but it's what I do.

My second oral was a finance problem. I don't know anything about finance. My judge was a CA.
Oh, the irony.

Suffice to say, I will not be heading to Orlando this April, much, much to my dismay.

For now I have not much time to whine about it considering the amount of make-up work I have to do after missing so much school, but that's never stopped me before.

*whine*