Friday, December 13, 2002
The Season Is Upon Me

I started wearing my Santa hat around and Christmas finally feels like it's here, despite the fact that there's NO SNOW ON THE GROUND! Bitterness swells....
Hopefully, it'll turn out to be like a cheesy holiday movie, where the adorable child (in this case, me) wakes up Christmas morning to find that everything's covered in two feet of white gold. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I just spent the last hour wrapping presents, and you know that means I went shopping! I've already completed all the ingredients for Gregory's gifts, bought my dad's portable CD player for the kitchen so he can listen to annoying Chinese music, and finally found some iron-on paper. Yay! All I need to do now is figure out how to thread the sewing machine.

Yesterday was our 6 month-a-versary. Greg gave me socks.
I got mad.
But there were flowers in the car waiting for me.
And then came the chocolate. Mmm....Ferrero Rocher....
Finally, my real present, a photo of us in front of his old house smooching in a cute frame. Well, it looked more like my teeth were mushed up against his face, but it's pretty much the same idea. I got him pretty much the same thing, sans socks, flowers and chocolate. Great minds think alike, and us too!

It's Friday night, can you believe I'm at home? I can't.
It'll be a weekend full of Calculus and university decisions.
Whee.