Thursday, December 12, 2002
That's A Compliment If Ever I Got One

A conversation that occured last night between Greg and Meghan after Meghan had made dinner. (It was noodle stiry-fry with chicken, bean sprouts and snow peas.) Apparently it was quite the ordeal; Meghan's not good with raw meat.

M: Ewwww.....I can't believe I made so much food....
G: Whoa! I can't believe you made so much food! Yeah noodle stir-fry! Score!
*Greg helps himself to an extremely large portion*
G: Yummmm...noodle stir-fry....
M: You're so gross, I can't believe you're eating that stuff. It's disgusting!
*Meghan is still gagging from her raw meat experience*
G: Why is it disgusting? What's wrong with it?
M: That's freakin' nasty man! Smell it!
G: What? It smells like Chinese people.

Me: You think I smell like noodles?!