Sunday, December 29, 2002
With A Click Of The Mouse

So I just finished applying to university.This online application stuff really promotes procrastination. But I managed to suck it up and do it all tonight. Ah, my future is now decided...tentatively. That's a load off my shoulders. Anyone care to hear the results?

Too bad if you don't. Here we go...

1. Queen's University: Commerce
Yay for snobbiness!

2. University of Western Ontario: Social Science-Political Science
After two years of poly-sci, I think I'll apply to The Richard Ivey School of Business.

3. Wilfrid Laurier University: Honours Business Administration
Possibly the co-op option, but I'm hoping to work at the FTE conferences during the summer.

Side Note: Anyone ever notice that the guy from Dashboard Confessional can't actually sing?