Monday, January 13, 2003
Blogophile

I can't keep away from this place. Even when I try. And I do try...kind of.

Today was a day full of GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance). I kept Sarah company at lunch during sign ups and I played Travel Connect Four for the first time. In the past, I have honestly sucked at this game. But today, oh today was different. I kicked Sarah's a** twice! (That'll upset her if she reads this.) Tee hee. But to be fair, I have to say that she did in fact win three games when I only won two. Sarah makes me laugh. AND I attended my first GSA meeting today, and how exciting it was. I have been an avid fan and supporter since last year, however all meetings are held on Fridays after school and you know where I am every Friday (with Greg). We only get one day a week and so I must cherish it. But today was special since the Day of Silence is coming up and some last minute planning needed to be done. It's this Wednesday and I can't wait to prove Alex wrong. I can spend a day without saying a word you know. Really! Just you watch. All I have to do is find myself a trusty chalkboard and I'll be perfectly fine.

Tegan and Sara are still playing in my head and I'm glad because they make me happy. Ever since I watched Ally McBeal when it first aired, I have believed that everyone should have a soundtrack. The soundtrack to my life would definitely include Tegan and Sara. I have this preoccupation with my life being a movie. Every now and then I pretend there's a camera nearby and I put on a nice show for the people.