Tuesday, January 07, 2003
Dear Stacy

Once in a while I find out that I have a new reader here, and it gets me rather giddy. And I think it's escpecially cool when they find me all by them-little-selves without anyone else telling them that I'm here.
(Don't get me wrong, feel free to spread the fact that this is my blog. Hey baby, I blog and I'm proud!)

Anyhoo, last time it was Meghan, and now it's time to give a hearty welcome to...superfantastic Stacy! When I see Stacy, I see a young, fresh, vibrant girl who's out to get life with a smile like you've never seen before. And sometimes, (entering deep, pensive stage...) I see bits and pieces of who I used to be. Not that I'm not out to get life, because believe you me, I am.

I just can't believe that I'm this young and yet I feel so old; I'm not so dumpy and yet I don't feel so fresh. Maybe it's just one of those days. Funny thing though, it's not one of those days, today has actually been quite fantabulous. 1 quiz, 3 tests and an ISP got returned to me today all (with the exception of Calculus) with wonderful marks. So maybe I do have a future after all!