Sunday, January 05, 2003
Mama's Got A Brand New Bag - er, Guitar

That's right, you heard it here first; I managed to get rid of that old piece of junk and now I've got a brand spanking new Yamaha. Ahh, I never knew guitars could sound this good. But there's a problem. Not a big deal, just that the strings are making my fingers smell like metal again. Ugh, it's like holding a handful of invisible coins all the time. Gross.

You know what's good? When love solves all your problems. *Insert Awwwwww! here* (I feel like a country singer all of the sudden.)
Yesterday, and I think a bit of the day before that, I was cranky. I mean, really cranky. Hence the whole I'm-in-a-bad-situation-therefore-I'm-in-a-bad-mood ordeal. But last night I was flipping through a Martha Stewart magazine and there were a bunch of little sayings on life and love that I thought would look nice on a collage Greg gave me. So out came my scissors and my glue and I stayed up until 1:30 am collaging. Looking at all the little hearts and all the I love you's just filled me with this sense of wholeness that I don't remember feeling before. And so all those melancholy cranky feelings just washed away.

It's wonderful.
I love him.
And everything's okay.