Monday, January 13, 2003
Monday Monday Monday

My English ISP was finally returned to me today, with a whopping 94%! I also managed to raise my CNAP ISP by 2 marks which brings me to another 94%! I'm happy. I still have tons more to do regardless. Whee!

Currently, I'm cheery. Listening to Tegan and Sara on a Monday can do wonders for your mood. Heck, listening to them any day of the week will make anyone cheery! Sometimes I listen to them on my way to the bus stop, I crank it up, block out the rest of the world and there I am, dancing to it and singing out loud. Goodness knows how I sound or how I look, but I'm having a good time. It's endearing. I'm so glad Meghan introduced me to them and I'm even more glad that their CD was on sale for only $9.99 that day I decided to buy it.

I started studying for exams! Well, I made a study date, that's close enough, isn't it? Thursday at lunch with Christopher-of-the-sharp-fingers. The kid keeps poking me! If you take CNAP, feel free to join us. I have no idea where we'll be, but that's the adventure, you have to find us! Most likely, the Fire Hazard. Oh, I miss the Bat Cave so much.

As much as I would love to contiue on here, this music is making me move...literally.