Wednesday, January 08, 2003
Ode To Christopher

So I see Chris has finally joined the Blogger bandwagon! Well, kind of...considering...y'know...stuff. *ahem* A few notes for you, Christopher:
- Blog isn't spelled with 2 'g's!
- And people can post comments, you just have to find that special program that lets you do that. You know what it's called. Comment-something.
- And the third point I had has left the station, alongside the train of thought that was with it. I'm listening to Brain Stew by Green Day right now, and it's so good that I can't even think straight.

I learned how to link today! Let's see if this works.
Click here to visit Chris' Blog.

Anyway, that situation last night at the pharmacy was actually pretty awful. Sure, comedic in some sense, but considering the amount of time that has gone into me convincing my parents to let me move away from home...it wasn't all that funny. They continually ask me if applying to U of T or York is still a possibility, and remind me of the benefits of having your parents near by. I don't doubt anything they say, I'm just really itching to get out of here. I've been thinking about moving away to university since I was about 10 years old...I want my freedom.

I was walking home from the bus stop just a while ago, and I got such a taste for living on my own. I can just see myself walking to class, or from class, or to anywhere I want not having to worry about curfew or about my parents worrying about me. I want to go out late at night or really early in the morning, or even just play in the snow without them thinking I'm weird. It's just a thing with me. No biggie.