Sunday, January 19, 2003
Perpetual History X

I've been linked for the first time ever! Hopefully, for the first time in my blogging career, not ever. Jason has kindly embraced me in his Perpetual Stroll community. He is actually one of the two main reasons why I'm here at all. Him and Dawn with her Life Uncommon. Two blogs that motivated me to have my own, two blogs definitely worth your time.There's a certain je ne sais quoi about Life Uncommon, and Dawn's a great photographer to boot. Jason is like King Midas, but he doesn't turn everything to gold, he simply inspires it to be the best it can be. He's kind of like the army actually.

We almost went to Antarctica together. He was crazy enough to consider it, I was crazy enough to say yes. But bad things happened to us despite the fact that we're good people, and we never got to go. My foolish optimism has me thinking that I can try one more time and somewhere, someone will pull some string and I'll end up getting a $9000 trip to the South Pole.

The bank account I opened to keep our non-existant funds finally closed itself last week. Alright, one debt down, one to go. I think I might actually just leave this other one alone too. I mean, it's just the library. What are they going to do? And I'm moving away in September anyway; they'll never be able to find me!
Bwahaha.