Thursday, January 02, 2003
Ringing In The New Year

New Year's Eve went almost exactly as planned. Everything I said would happen actually did happen...with the exception of most things after 7 pm. But the most important part of the plan went just as scheduled. (The kiss, of course!)

Half of January 1st was spent in bed as Greg and I didn't go to sleep until about 5 am the night before, or morning shall I say. So far, I've rung in 2003 with a new CD rack (yes, another one) for only 49 cents (!) from Ikea, a new pair of sandals (I know it's not summer, but they were on sale), and my "It's A New Year" purse (also purchased on sale).

If I had my digital camera, I could take pictures of them all and you would be able to see them in all their glory. But I can't because my parents totally turned on me and decided not to buy me one for Christmas. Yesterday I found out that Eileen's family just got one, but not just any digital camera, they got the Canon Power Shot S30.

I'm absolutely pea-green with envy.

I can see all the pictures I would have taken in my head right now...cool close ups at weird angles that show fine detail and lots of colour. Well, you'll just have to use your imaginations...for now.

Perhaps I can get the parents to pull out the plastic for a new guitar, I managed to find a Yamaha for only $200. Now to test my negotiation skills when I sell my old one. If I get a red one, it's an extra $30. *whine* I really want the red one.

My New Year's Resolutions:
- Spend less money.
- Be nice to the family.
- Do well in school.
- Eat healthy, exercise, relax. (This is actually the Special K Resolution, I admit I stole it.)