Thursday, January 09, 2003
A True Canadian Winter

My pants have never been this dirty, my socks never this wet, my shoes never this salty.

I'm fairly short, so it's not uncommon to see me wearing three or four inch heeled shoes...even in the winter. No boots for me, I'll just slip and slide on the ice and twist my ankle as I try to trudge through the calf-deep snow thank you very much. It must be the funniest thing to watch me from behind as I walk to and from the bus stop everyday. Equally as humourous would be the times when I hitch up my pant legs when I come to the small ponds that have formed along my daily route. There's this small section of sidewalk on 14th Avenue that dips ever so discreetly and collects more gross, slushy water than you'd believe.

No more personal shout outs! Too many people are starting to find me on their own, and I can't say hello to everyone! It makes me feel bad because I know there are so many others I've not yet said hi to. So I've decided and it's final. Down goes my foot. *stomp*

I'm currently listening to Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP, *deep breath* and I think it's time that I publicly announce something. Something important. This may come as a surprise to you, but I like Eminem. Yes, yes! It's all true! He's been my guilty pleasure for too long, I don't have to feel guilty anymore! Why must there be any shame in being entertained by this man?! I admit it, I am an Eminem fan. I even saw 8 Mile, and I liked that too! Well, the plot line was kind of flat, there was no character development and the 10 minute sex scene was most unecessary. Not to mention that fact that the movie experience was marred by the gang that came in during the beginning and caused much ruckus.

Gang Guys: *being very loud*
Seated Guy: Shut up!
GG: Yo, who told me to shut up? You come and say that to my face man! Who the f*** told me to shut up? You f***in' shut up!

Then there was more yelling, much more profanity and a lot more ruckus causing. Eventually they got kicked out and all was good. I'm curently considering having Eminem's children.

First the tattoo, now this. What's the world come to?