Saturday, February 08, 2003
Change Is Good

In the words of the Genie in Disney's Aladdin, "Well, lookie here!"

I finally installed a commenting system! All by my-little-self, mind you, and all the more reason why I should be extra proud. I am becoming computer savvy after all! YACCS isn't accepting new users anymore (bah to them!), so I registered with Enetation. It said it was simple and easy to use...sounded like a nice stepping stone for me. I suppose it was simple enough, but my perfectionist tendencies made the task a bit more difficult and time consuming. Nevertheless, it's done! And now anyone and everyone can post comments instead of ICQ-ing them to me or cluttering up my Inbox with them! (I'm looking your way, PerpetualStroller.)

I remember thinking, when I first started this blog, that I wouldn't have any way for readers to contact me. I didn't want to know what others thought about me, especially about what I thought. This was just a place for me to think...publicly. But now, I realize that blogging is a social activity, you need other people and they need you. So, I do want to know what you think after all.