Wednesday, February 19, 2003
Drama Queen, No Doubt

Yesterday started my newest Week O' Stress. It's show week, and that means rehearsals until 9pm for days on end until showtime. And showtime means that drama takes over your life for 48 hours. Well, no complaining here, because all this work simply means that I get to act...on stage!

You heard it here folks, Medea and The Actor's Nightmare is coming! Starring yours truly as Medea, of course. We'll be performing at the Sears' Drama Festival on Thursday the 20th at Father McGivney Catholic High School. I believe the show starts at 7pm, even though the posters around school say otherwise. Not only will you get to see MDHS' performance, two other schools with their productions will be there as well. The evening will come to an end around 10 pm, I suspect. Friday the 21st, we'll be putting on a special MDHS show, in the Pit at 7:30pm, and since the play is only about 45 mins, you'll be out of there with plenty of party time left. Tickets are $6 for Thursday and $5 for Friday...see me before Thursday afternoon if you want to come (and I strongly suggest that you do).

It's funny. Funny enough that you'll actually laugh, out loud. And you'll certainly have some sort of reaction when you see my costume; I swear, it's something out of Cher's closet.