Saturday, February 15, 2003
The Geekiest Valentine

I didn't think anything could top last year's Valentine's Day. I spent a considerable amount of hard-earned SoftMoc money at the local flower shop and bought 100 red carnations. Then, I carried them all on the bus to school and handed them out to random strangers; they called me Carnation Girl and I felt wonderful every time I saw them smile. I must admit, this idea wasn't mine. He did it a couple of years ago with some friends and I felt so good helping him then, that I hogged all the ooey-gooey feelings to myself last year.

Because we're geeks at heart, Greg and I headed down to The Royal Ontario Museum last night for their Urban Valentine Schmooze. Jazzy singers were featured and their jazzy music accompanied us as we walked through Islam; it was better than any fancy-schmancy romantic candlelit dinner. I found out that admission is free every Friday, and now I never have to worry about what I'm doing on a Friday night ever again.

Bonus: I am now the proud owner of the Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets Trivia Game! Scroll down and check out the board...it's a Quidditch pitch! I completely in love with this game and I might just love it more than the wonderful boyfriend who bought it for me.