Monday, February 10, 2003
Slowly But Surely

I am starting to tweak the template for my commenting system; baby blue has never been one of my favourite colours. It takes so much time to figure what codes are for what colours and then figuring out which codes to change in the existing template is even worse. Funnily enough, it's kind of soothing. Knowing that in the end, there will be rewards; the reward being a beautiful comment box...thingy. It's hard work, but I don't mind that. I usually don't, unless I'm feeling unbelievably lazy.
According to Mr.Pownall:
Low
Activity
Zero
Yield

My tongue is bleeding.

After I got my braces taken off, a wire was glued to the back of my lower front teeth to stabalize them. A week or two ago, some of the super-strong industrial glue came off and now the wire has begun to unravel, much to my tongue's displeasure. I attempted some at-home oral surgery, but it was a fruitless effort. The wire still irritates, it still scratches and it makes my tongue bleed.

My hands are green.

The jeans I'm wearing are fairly new and my palms are fairly sweaty (I know it's gross, but I can't help it, I was born with it!). And I fidget a lot, and of course, if you put all of the above three items together, you get clammy, green-ish-blue-ish hands.

I'm going to go home now and eat that Toblerone bar.