Wednesday, March 12, 2003
Go About Things The Wrong Way

When I first applied to OUAC, I had to rank my university choices. Two months ago, the order on my application was as follows:
1. Queen's
2. Western
3. Laurier

Last night, while I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, I put my foot down and decided that I was not going to go to Queen's and instead, go to Laurier. Why, I don't know. Regardless, *stomp*. Down goes my foot, and the order reversed.
1. Laurier
2. Western
3. Queen's

During my day at the Queen's open house, my choices were as follows:
1. Queen's
2. Queen's
3. Queen's
Of course, this was because they had bagpipes, kilts and highland dancing! I SO want to be a highland dancer. If that's not a good reason to go there, what is? As if I would even consider letting my education get in the way of my decision.

However, after some real, rational thought this evening, I have decided this new order:
1. Laurier
2. Queen's
3. Western
That, of course, will all change when I visit the other two campuses.