Saturday, March 08, 2003
Homemade Apple+Orange+Kiwi Juice = 1 Healthy YUM

I am thoroughly distraught.
Oliver Wood will not feature in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Of all the goshdarned things.... He's one the seven main reasons why those films are a success! Think of all the teenaged girls that will be upset by this news...won't somebody please think of the girls?! And his last name is Biggerstaff. Bigger...staff. You can't fire someone with a last name like that.

Greg and I hit the mall yesterday and I am now eyeing Tatu's new CD. I heard their first single (and saw it at the same time, mind you), All The Things She Said on Much a few weeks back and couldn't get it out of my head. I had no idea their album was released and saw it yesterday for only $7.99 at MusicWorld. (Wow, check out all that linkage.) Anyway, I decided not to be impulsive and sampled it for a few minutes. It's Russian pop. Not that it's a bad thing. Some of it is pretty good dance music with lots of bass, so I'm sure there will be remixes hitting the clubs soon, and it was nice to hear a female voice for a change. It reminds me of the music I used to listen to...new-age/techno/pop...kinda. It's not exactly easy-listening since I can hardly stop myself from dancing to it.

Currently coveting that, and this. I've been trying to find one since I saw the first movie.