Thursday, March 06, 2003
How Sublime

I'm not in my usual story-telling mood...again. I may have nothing much to say, but that's never stopped me before. It's been a quiet couple of days and it's a nice change, I suppose. After all, your mouth was made to close and your ears weren't.

I've scarificed two nights worth of sleep to finish off The Prisoner of Azkaban and it was well worth it. It's been about 2 years since I last read it and I had forgotten how simply wonderful those books are. I mean it when I say I couldn't stop turning the pages. That woman is pure genious, I tell you. I was this close to opening The Goblet of Fire, but then I thought twice and headed to bed instead.

I'm at school right now and I don't know why. I woke up late and decided to scrap the whole day. How responsible.