Thursday, March 06, 2003
Tomorrow's Coming Too Soon

Something inside doesn't feel right. I'm in a mood...of sorts. People see me as Little Miss Happy-Happy/Perky most of the time and I'm fine with that, because it's mostly true; I love smiling and having fun. But I've got my pensive and somewhat introverted side too. (Surprise!) And I think that it's taken over the past few days, or weeks even. Whatever it is that I'm thinking about is making me melancholy. Sometimes I feel like listening to sappy, sad music while wallowing in my thoughts...whatever they are. Other times I throw on some punk and I'm fine.

I feel I need a rejuvination. Working at the tea shop has somehow turned me towards myself again. Most of the girls that work there are into holistics, naturopathy and/or homeopathy. One teaches yoga, another wants to be a midwife, and others don't eat refined foods or anything with an ingredient list that's more than two lines long.

I'm going to commit this March Break to myself and releasing those toxins. I'm already drinking lots of tea, so I figure I must start my yoga again. I started doing yoga about three years ago but I've been slacking lately...if "lately" means "for the last few months". However, I will tolerate no more of that. I have a real desire to be at peace right now.