Tuesday, March 18, 2003
War Sucks Ass But I'm Not Going To Talk About It

I went pretty much all of the March Break without wearing my high heels. I worked quite a bit and standing around in a tea shop all day in four inch heels isn't such a good idea. And so, I revisited my babies yesterday for school. Sure, my feet hurt a bunch when I got home, but I figured I was breaking them in again. Today, (I wore them again becuase they help when I'm trying to cross the streams that have replaced our sidewalks) that fleshy area right under my toes (fondly referred to as "the balls of your feet" I think) hurt like a mother...chili pepper. I walked a lot today and those rough, cottony socks from Biway didn't help at all. I think I left half the skin on the sole of my foot in my sock.

In other news: Locks of Love Hair-Raiser! Grow your hair until May 29 and then cut it off to make a wig for a kid who has no hair and no money to buy a wig! Yaaaaay!
Come out to room 211 Thursday after school for more (serious) info.


Update: I bought Tatu's CD and love it
Supposed to be: Doing calculus homework
Really, currently I'm: Blogging
Thinking: I want John Mayer to sing Your Body Is A Wonderland to me
Swooning at: John Mayer
Dreaming about: John Mayer
Drooling and melting over: John Mayer