Wednesday, April 02, 2003
Back To Bloggin'

I tried this yesterday and my sillysilly computer decided to eat my internet connection and not let me post my hugely long entry. It was really long! And when it was gone it made me sad.

Anyhoo, the boyfriend made a new addition to my room: cacti. That's right, I wished for something and he was wonderful enough to remember and go out and buy it! It's perfect; all prickly with that red bump and all. Right after that, we went to Claire's and I bought 10 pairs of earrings. It was a stress reliever.

And on other news, Jason is officially an idiot. Click here to read his post on April Fool's Day (scroll down to the bottom, it starts with "Dear Everyone..."). It freaked me right out and I started imagining myself hitchhiking to Waterloo to beg him to stay. Now that I know he's a a big loserstupidhead, he can go join any darn monastery he wants.

Should I be Stuck At Prom with a duct tape prom dress? I've been thinking about it for months, and finally agreed last week. It'll be tres cool. But then...I was at the mall...and well, I saw this dress! And it was beautiful! And it made me think about changing my mind about the duct tape...oh geez. Do I really want a duct tape dress? What do you think?