Wednesday, April 23, 2003
The CDs Were Good

I'm glad Mazzy Star was as good as it was. I only knew one song when I got it, Fade Into You, which is still as beautiful as I remember it. It's a very wispy song that actually made it to the Top 40 list (circa 1993) and got the band popular. The rest of the album was easy listening, her voice was mellow, and it has a very nice jazzy, blues-y feel to it. It didn't sound as refined as all the other modern music stuffs out there, which I like. A very grass roots, acoustic sound. Nice. I would recommend it (especially to you Chris).

Coldplay was...well, good too. I'm biased so I don't think that I can give a good review of any sorts. I really like the mellow-outness of Coldplay, and Chris Martin is cool. Plus, I've heard this CD before in Bio class, thanks to Winnie, so I knew I wanted to get it. It's nice background music to have.

Alright people, Theory of a Deadman is still waiting for you to own it!