Tuesday, April 22, 2003
I Don't Have SARS, I Swear

It's just a little cold. A stress cold. 'Cause I'm so stressed out!

I just saw the video for the Foo Fighters' Times Like These, and wow, is it ever weird. It starts off boring enough with them playing under a bridge in some field, and then this little girl throws her Gameboy at them. Okay. All of a sudden, this huge crowd forms on the bridge and everyone is throwing crap at the band down below. It starts off with small items like balls, pieces of paper, toys etc. Eventually, they throw TVs, chairs, and a foosball table. OKAY. Then come the cars and a friggin' house. Alrighty-o, whatever blows your hair back. It's cool, but weird. Oh you Foos, you are so cool.

Off to do the work that I ignored over the weekend. Whee! But first, my mum is going to trim the splitty ends of my hair off! I'm sure no little girl would want her wig to have gross hair. In the words of that Pantene model, "Goodbye split ends!"