Wednesday, April 23, 2003
I Hope You're SARS-less Gregory

Never let me go to the mall. That's an order.

It was a Chris n' Shirley Afternoon O' Fun today as we headed to the mall after the ever-exciting Classics meeting where we realized there's only a week and a half before Conference! Woo hoo! I have two oral readings, a gazillion tests to study for and some creative things to do...like paint the walls of the library at Alexandria. Wowzers.

I picked up Mazzy Star's So Tonight That I Might See album, and Coldplay's Parachutes. They're my new doing-homework-music CDs. And then I spent some more money on cheap clothing items from the ever-friendly Thrifty's. My mother insists that I start stocking up on clothes for next year because I'll be SO busy with university work that I won't have time to do my laundry. Yes mother dear, yes indeed.

By the by, does anyone want the Theory of a Deadman CD for the low, low price of $10? Please? Anyone? Hello?