Wednesday, April 16, 2003
A Lesson In Fragments

Rugby practice today. Cold. Rain. Windy. Run, run. Pass, pass. Run some more. Water, water, I need water. A nice yoga stretch later and we were scrumming. Crouch, touch, engage! Drive! Drive! I hook that ball good. She kicks, we catch, she runs, we tackle. Rip! Pass! Drive! Support! Drive! Drive! And we all fall down. Sorry I sat on you. How about a sorry for stepping on my foot with your cleat? What do you mean 6-cleated boots aren't allowed? We paid $90, and $90 cleats are allowed. 6 cleats or not. C'mon girls, let's go! No giggling allowed. Forwards left! Runrunrun! Get that ball, tackle, rip and it's out. Try! Get her! And we win. Go team. Check out my battle scars. Ew, that looks like a growth. Hey, that one's blue. So that's what happens when you get stepped on with a cleat. Yeah.

Anyway, with the onslaught of Easter, I have been consuming more chocolate in the last week than I have been in the past month or so. Not only do I have those delicious little eggs, I also have a bag of Easter coloured Kisses that Katy sent me. Yum. Xpresspost Kisses....

Because I'm still in love with Running, here's some more lyrics. I've decided to give you bits n' pieces, and not in order either. I'm wicked. No Doubt.

Running, running
As fast as we can
I really hope you make it
(Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running
Keep holding my hand
It's so we don't get separated