Friday, April 18, 2003
A Little R & R

The past few days have been all about discovery. Discovering small, but deep sensual pleasures that bring a genuine smile to my soul. I've always thought that it's the little things that make you truly happy, at least for a little while. Or they manage to relax you and take your mind so far away from reality that everything is just...bliss.

Recent hang-ups:
Music. Enigma. Delerium. One And One, Robert Miles. Far Away Trains Passing By, Ulrich Schauss
Books. Romance. Sweet Release, Pamela Clare
Sleep.

I got an Xpresspost package from Western. Apparently, they're offering me accpetance and The President's Scholarship of $2000. Kinda skimpy for a President's scholarship. I jest, I jest. I'll really take what I can get. So I only have to decide between Western and Laurier because I've pretty much cut out Queen's. Sure, it's a great place, pretty campus with highland dancing and bagpipes, but I don't like their Commerce program. The PIF is due April 25th, and if I don't send it in, they won't take me.

I don't think I'm going to send it in.

Here's the last bit of the lyrics from Running:
Run
Running all the time
Running to the future
With you right by my side