Saturday, April 12, 2003
My Apologies

When that article came out in the Economist & Sun, I didn't read it at first simply because I didn't want to. I thought it would be weird and when I finally did read it, it was. For those of you who actually read that article, perhaps you noticed some things that weren't quite right. I sure did, and for the life of me, I don't know why it happened.

- I'm not the chairperson of the Classics Club, I'm simply an executive member.
- I'm not the editor of my school magazine this year, that was last year.
- I'm not part of the LEAD Program this year, that was three to two years ago.
- I did not chair the Cancer Campaign last year, that was two years ago.
- I didn't raise $8300 by myself, there was a committee of sixteen people and two hundred volunteers.

I am deeply sorry for these errors and I hope they have not offended anyone. My sincerest apologies...I didn't mean for this to happen.