Wednesday, April 09, 2003
Procrastination

I'm working on a Classics assignment that was due on Tuesday. I know, I'm bad. But I talked to Jason for 2.5 hours the night before and by the time I got off the phone, I had lost any remnants of my will to do work.

I really have nothing to say, at least, nothing of interest. But I'm here anyway because this blog has become something like a child to me. Every now and then I check up on it to make sure it's still alive. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I can't wait to be a mother. Did I mention my cacti are going weird? I think I watered them too much and now it's growing grey bumps and fuzz. First, I kill a fish and now, I can't even take care of a plant. Me as a mother people, me as a mother....

I went to try on my dress again today, but it was definitely gone. Eileen told me that when she went to look at it, someone was at the counter purchasing a size 4. That's my size! That's my dress! You heard me, even though I have not paid for it and simply drooled over it, it's mine! Possessive much?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Thank you to everyone for your loving words as of late, although I may not be able to express my feelings so well, they mean a lot to me. Really.