Saturday, May 03, 2003
Friday Night

Gregory surprised me indeed...he showed up to school all dressed up. Like his father. I appreciated him trying to be all fancy, but...ew.

Dinner at Jump, an extremely high class dining experience. It was so amazing that we were still raving about it on our way home later that night. After dinner, he surprised me with tickets to The National Ballet of Canada! Can you believe the boy got us tickets to the ballet? I could barely. We saw their production of Tristan and Isolde, and it was opening night too. Oy, all the clapping drove me nuts. Regardless, our first ballet was wonderful and it will certainly not be my last.

P.S.: As lovely as dinner was, I ended up throwing it all back up when I got home. I suppose that when I said, "Wow, I've never tasted anything like this before", it wasn't a good thing.