Monday, May 12, 2003
Hey, I Don't Remember That Being There

Our rugby game today left me wet, muddy and in pain. Overall, it was a good game! I actually felt good afterwards; so good that I just started laughing by myself while walking down the hall. And then later on when I was in the shower too. For some reason, I started giggling like a little school girl. My favourite part of rugby is showering afterwards; you get to wash off all the dirt and see what bruises you have! I swear, it's like Christmas, except you don't get papercuts from ripping the wrapping paper too fast. Yay!

I've found a few bruises, but I made a new game in the shower today. Bump Finder. How to play? Run your hand up and down your legs and feel all the bumps that are there that aren't naturally supposed to be there! So far, I'm at about 4 or 5 new ones. And I am currently in the state of waiting for my right knee to finish swelling up, and for those broken capillaries in my right shoulder to heal themselves.

Owee. How I love this game.