Tuesday, May 20, 2003
I Have 7 Tubs Of Ice Cream In My Freezer

Why, you ask? Well, Chris, they were on sale! C'mon, $1.88 for a tub of ice cream...who can resist? Definitely not my family. But I must, for prom is in 4 days! I'm currently wearing my dress. My mother thinks I'm crazy. Hey, I'm just trying it on, wearing it around to make sure it fits and doesn't fall off or anything when I sit down.

Best hair day ever. Ever. I looked good today. Did I mention that I'm slightly narcissistic? But then rugby practice in the rain happened and my perfect, absolutely perfect hair day went wet and frizzy. And then my mascara started to run. Oy. After practice, I decided to screw looking pretty, plugged into some Cranberries and (without an umbrella, mind you) walked in the rain. Splashed in the rain. Ran and jumped and sang and danced and delighted in the rain. Can the word 'delight' be made into a verb? Too bad if it can't, because I just did it! I delighted in it good! I had no shoes, just my sandals and the rain feels so good between your toes. It's best when you walk through the grass and it splashes up from the blades.

But ever since I met you on a cloudy Monday, I can't believe how much I love the rain
I stole these lyrics from Chantal Kreviazuk, and although I don't remember who I met on what Monday, I still love the rain.

Did I mention that I'm in a good mood?