Thursday, May 15, 2003
A La Raina

During lunch today I heard some pretty good jokes from Little Miss Douris herself. They were entertaining at the time, maybe not so much now, but there wasn't much going on while we were outside so they seemed hilarious. Chris and I chewed on blades of grass, we popped dandelion heads off, saw Stephan moon us, all in the name of good lunchtime fun. Here's two of the jokes that Raina told, the other one is a long and involved one about two twins from Stouffville. If you're interested, just ask.

What's the difference between an apple and your mom?
An apple's a fruit and your mom's a whore.

What the difference between a miscarriage and a train carriage?
You can't eat a train cariage.

Still, nothing can beat the stick joke that I got from Atlanta last summer.
What's brown and sticky?
A stick.
I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself.