Wednesday, May 21, 2003
Letters

Dear Person Who Returned My Jacket,
Thank you for picking it up off the ground and bringing it to the office as opposed to wearing it home. You have restored my faith in humanity and because of you, I will start writing my name inside my clothes. My parents were onto something after all.

Dear Vending Machine,
You suck for eating my money. I will never understand why you gave me a dollar in change when I gave you my toonie. All I wanted was a cookie. You'd better be thanking your lucky stars that Mr. Ellis was there to lend me that extra quarter otherwise I would have kicked your butt.

Dear Vending Machine Cookie,
Although you cost me $2 and also cost Mr. Ellis $0.25, you were good. Damn good. With all that double chocolate and nuts and softness...sweet, sweet cookie. And you were big. No wonder they call you Big Daddy. Size does matter after all. You rocked my world.