Monday, May 26, 2003
Tidbits

I won't say anything about prom because everyone already has. Well, except for this: the food sucked. Ass.

Locks of Love fundraiser this Friday May 30th! Both lunches in the Girls' Gym. Come one, come all! Please? It's a super great cause guys, think of all the little children who have no hair and want hair....

I don't mean to sound like Little Miss Charity or anything, but I think it's worth just a bit of your time. I'm no saint, maybe a fool-saint. I recently discovered that I've become really attached to this hair-donating thing. I keep eyeing all these long-haired lassies in the halls and drool over their tresses, not for me but for the little girls. Won't someone please think of the little girls?! (No, not like that Jason and Mike.) I sigh with disppointment and slight notes of sadness everytime someone says no to cutting their hair. It's just hair people, it grows back. Yeesh, get over yourself and think of the kids who are getting made fun of at school because of something they can't help. It's sad, it really is. Anyhoo, if you don't care to donate your hair, try donating some money to our cause. Anything is greatly appreciated. And if you don't feel like donating anything, you can come just to see me cry when I get my hair chopped off.
Note to self: No mascara on Friday


LEAD BBQ tonight. Yay for no Chinese food.

Application forms are available for next year's 9or Program. We're looking for both Grade 11 and Grade 12 students. Wanna be a Peer Mentor? Ask me or Ms. Stankiewicz.

I don't think I was meant to win any sort of high school election.