Wednesday, June 25, 2003
I.Need.To....

...go on a vacation, trip, road trip, anything! Just get me outta here!
...practice yoga again.
...return $65 worth of CDs that I bought because I thought they were on sale.
...clean my room.
...continue/finish reading Life of Pi.
...find something to do between 11am and 12pm and then again sometime in the afternoon if I'm not already out.
...put some socks on; my feet are freezing. Stupid air conditioning.
...play my Harry Potter Trivia Game. It's been months!
...go outside more often. I love this hot weather. I think I'll get the mail soon.
...work more hours, I need money!
...visit Laurier because I still haven't seen the school I'll be attending in September.
...fix my damn schedule. So far, I'm still missing a course in the Fall and in the winter, I have one class on Wednesdays but four on Thursdays. Stupid, freakin' frackin'....