Monday, June 09, 2003
Punk Show Virgin No More

I discovered Nicotine and I might just become addicted. If that site isn't quite comprehensive enough, try this one for some clear info in good English. The Punk Show, hosted by the ever lovely George Stroumboloupolous (how I love spelling his name), started airing on MuchMusic a few months back. I've always meant to watch it, but having the 11pm time slot on a Saturday night has prevented an early sleeper like me from enjoying all its punky goodness. But not last week. I didn't feel like sleeping, so I stayed up and reacquainted myself with my good friend, the ol' TV.

My brother recently switched our Internet access over to Rogers Lite. It sucks. Sure, we get Internet for $10 cheaper per month, but it doesn't end up being any better, especially when I can't even get online half the time! It blows. I have blogs to read, e-mails to check, I need the Internet! I never thought I'd become this hooked.

Hair update (I know it's been a while...): It's cut. And I like it! Short and flippy, perfect for the summer. The first (and hopefully annual) Locks of Love Hair-raiser raised a total of 154 inches of hair! And we got in the paper! Thanks to everyone.