Thursday, June 26, 2003
This Doesn't Count, Does It?

I attended my brother's Graduation Ceremony tonight at Father Michael McGivney Academy and I left feeling a bit dirty.

Reason Number 1: Bare buttocks. Some guy mooned the auditorium when he went up to get his diploma. Classy.
Reason Number 2: Hot boys. Young boys. Well, they're not that young, but they are my brother's friends. Being a female, I do have the perogative to say who I think is hot or not, but it still feels a bit creepy. This is heightened by the fact that I've known them since they were in Grade 4 and I've seen them grow up...grow up into manly men! *sizzle*

Their Grad Band played "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong and surprisingly (very surprisingly), they did not butcher it, not even the singer. Did you think anyone could pull off a Louis Armstrong voice? I didn't. But I've finally met a person who can do a decent impressive impression of Satchmo. It was really good. They managed to blend in (somewhat) "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King and he did a good impression of that voice too. That Winfred character sure is cool.

In other unrelated news, my hair has grown. About an inch I think. They're quick little buggers. Funnily enough, although I miss my long hair and can't wait to get it back, I liked the length of it when it was freshly cut. This shaggy limbo it's in right now doesn't sit well with me.